Keeping safe: Nazmin’s Coronavirus restaurant guide
We take the safety of our staffs and customers extremely seriously, in particular at this time when reports of coronavirus are increasing.
Since we are only operating takeaways/deliveries we know that you will want us to make sure all your food is cooked and delivered in a safe and clean environment.
We take the most impactful measures to stay safe, We want to do all we can to make sure the community we work with is kept safe and how we can operate best during this pandemic.
Measures to keep safe in the kitchen
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres whenever possible
- Prominently display reminders on food and personal hygiene in your kitchens, and send these directly to all staffs.
- Encourage staffs to wash their hands regularly and thoroughly using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and hot water, especially when handling food. All staff should be trained in food hygiene, make updated training available to staff if possible.
- Encourage staff to take their temperature regularly and to be more alert than usual to potential symptoms that could indicate infection, notably breathing difficulties, coughing or a high temperature (38°C or higher for most adults).
- As usual, we will ensure kitchen staffs use different chopping boards and knives for raw meat and cooked foods. These should be stored separately.
- Provide hand sanitiser so it’s readily available to staffs, and drivers
- Ensure that our premises are regularly cleaned, especially in spaces where food is exposed, such as in the kitchen and dining areas.
- Regularly check public health authority guidance to keep up to date on the advice that they provide. Circulate this advice to employees regularly, in particular concerning hygiene and potential symptoms.
Working with Uber & Deliveroo drivers
To minimise the number of people who are exposed to food, all drivers will wait outside to collect food.
- We continue to ensure and properly seal packaging and bags, using tape or staples before handing to a delivery man. This will prevent any potentially infectious airborne material from coming in contact with food during delivery. We also encourage you to check that your food hasn’t been tampered with during delivery.
- We will ensure when drivers collects food from our restaurant that theyput the food straight into a thermal bag before they leave the restaurant. Again, it is vital that food is protected from any potentially infectious material.
We wish you all well during these difficult times and we really look forward
To the time when we can all meet together ,once again, face to face. In the mean time Please continue supporting us and #stay safe !
Mr Mayon Miah
Follow us for all latest news and updates :
Instagram : Nazminsrestaurant